Willie Weston’s ambition is to celebrate the diverse artistic output of First Nations artists and to support the integration of their work into the built environment.
Willie Weston works with thirteen First Nations artists (or their estates) who are paid for each metre of design produced and are provided a share of net profits each year. In this way they contribute to viable livelihoods in First Nations communities.
This collaboration with Autex Acoustics brings First Nations art to Australia’s commercial interiors. Designs are printed in high quality and overlaid on Autex acoustic panels, creating a product that celebrates Australian culture and contributes to improved internal ambience.
- Over 20 designs
- Designed for commercial, education, and government spaces
- Provides income to First Nations communities for every panel sold
- Carbon neutral
- Locally manufactured in Australia
- Highly durable, providing long-term stability and performance
- Low VOC
- Safe, water-based, UV cured ink
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Adds depth and texture unlike paint
- Simple installation
- Made in Australia
Please note this is a made to order product with a 3-4 week lead time.